What happens, if you don’t clean your furnace unit?
Every furnace and A/C should be cleaned once a year. Your furnace / A/C is the heart of your duct system! No matter how clean you keep the veins, no matter how often you clean your ducts and change your filters, an annual “heart check-up” is still important. Many furnace and A/C companies cancel the factory warranty if you do not maintain the furnace and keep it clean.
|Furnace / cleaning – $79||Repair service – $395-900
New Furnace – $4500-7500
DRYER VENT CLEANING
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T CLEAN YOUR DRYER VENT?
A clogged dryer vent is as dangerous as a fireplace with a blocked chimney. If the dryer pipe is clogged, chemical lint and carbon monoxide will back up into your house, and can start a house fire. Nearly 17,000 fires start from clothes dryers in homes each year!
EVERY DRYER MUST BE CLEANED ONCE A YEAR.
Even if you just purchased and installed a brand new dryer machine, that doesn't mean that the exhaust pipe is clean. New machines produce more heat, which actually increases the risk of fire or your dryer breaking if there is debris in your vent. You are responsible for the cleanliness of your dryer, so the manufacturer will waive their warranty if this happens. Don’t rely on delivery and installation technicians. They don’t care about the condition of the exhaust pipe. They don't inspect or clean it for you, simply because you don't pay for it!
Warning signs you should clean your dryer vent immediately :
- Burning odor comes from your dryer
- Drying clothes takes longer than usual
- The dryer’s surroundings and recently dried clothes are extremely hot
- Dryer "check filter" light is on
- Your dryer makes noises
- There is lint scattered around your dryer area
- Your last dryer vent cleaning was over a year ago
|Dryer Vent cleaning - $79||Repair service - $200-500|
New Dryer Machine - $450-900
WHY DISINFECT YOUR DUCTS?
Dry-brush duct-cleaning will improve the health of your household, but disinfection is even better, just like washing your hands with water and soap is best.
Benefits of Duct Disinfection:
- Prevents bacteria, biological pollutants, and dust mites from breeding
- Reduces allergic reactions, colds, diseases, and other respiratory symptoms
- Eliminates odors from within the ductwork
HVAC System Sanitization Is Especially Recommended When:
- There are children, elders, or pets living with you
- You've moved into a previously occupied home
- Allergic reactions or colds become more frequent
- Your home feel stuffy
We use Benefect, recognized as the safest Botanical Disinfectant on the market:
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Products made from plant extracts; no label warnings, no synthetic ingredients
- Safe for kids and pets
Air Duct Cleaning Service Area
- Castle Rock
- Denver Metro Area
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch
- Lone Tree